WE’RE HIRING! Communications Account Manager
Big Cat has a unique and exciting opportunity to be a crucial member within the Communications team, working on an array of clients in the b2b, health and consumer sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager (minimum 1.5 years in an AM role) to be part of our award winning integrated agency which delivers a range of print, digital, social media and PR campaigns for a variety of clients within a number of sectors including hospitality, leisure, health and corporate.
As part of a growing team you’ll be involved in content generation ranging from press releases, blogs and social media plans, to media relations and events. With long lasting clients and organic business growth, we need someone to make their mark on a number of clients. This hands-on position will require you to work alongside the rest of the communications team and with our marketing and digital departments to deliver high class campaigns for your clients.
Working alongside and reporting to the Communications Director, responsibilities will include:
- Playing a major role in the research, planning and development of comprehensive integrated communications campaigns
- Demonstrating proficiency in writing skills to craft internal and client correspondence, communications plans, press materials, new business proposals, etc.
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Managing media reporting
- Managing several social media accounts for our clients including content creation, scheduling, monitoring and reporting
- Managing the execution of social media campaigns
- Liaising with editors and journalists
- Effectively working within account budget parameters and deadlines
- Attending and supporting at client events including press briefings and exhibitions
- Assisting in the development of new business proposals and attending pitches with the senior management team
In return, you will be offered the support and guidance within a close-knit team. Our agency is a creative, exciting and driven mix of industry professionals. Headed up by an all-star collective of experienced managers and uber-cool execs who work hard and play hard!
With a friendly, yet professional environment and regular social events – there is no reason why you wouldn’t apply!
Please send you CV and covering letter to Christie Galloway, Communcations Director: firstname.lastname@example.org