Apex Ecommerce is a sister agency of Big Cat specialising in all things digital. We help clients prepare and optimise their businesses for the digital world, helping to formulate their digital strategy and ensure they are setup to be successful online. We offer a number of services from digital strategy, paid search advertising, SEO, content marketing, web design & development, and social media.
This role is ideal for someone wanting to take the next step in their career and develop their talents by working with a range of clients in a small but fast growing creative agency environment.
We are looking for someone with the enthusiasm and passion to learn and get involved in the fast paced world of digital marketing, who can become a valued member of the team. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you.
Hours: Full Time – Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Holiday: 20 Days + bank holidays. The Agency also goes on vacation over Christmas and New Year and this would be in addition to the holiday allowance.
Responsibilities & Technical Skills
- Front & Back end development experience
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, PHP
- Experience in WordPress and Shopify core functions and theme development.
- Ability to understand and work with other developers code
- API and 3rd Party Integrations
- Experience of building responsive websites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working closely with designers and SEO specialists to deliver fast, fully responsive, websites.
- Ability to take PSD/Muse design files and turning them into pixel-perfect HTML.
- Keeping track of projects and prepare comprehensive documentation of all development.
- Appreciation of market leading ecommerce platforms
- Appreciation of online marketing, SEO, web optimisation & Google Analytics
- Good understanding of UI & responsive layouts
- Draw up detailed website specifications.
- Professional and well organised
- Passionate about the online world
- Good Communication & team skills
- Motivated to learn and improve
This is an exciting opportunity to help us grow our digital team and to be involved in a number of exciting projects planned for 2017.
Please send your CV, cover letter & portfolio to email@example.com