Our Managing Director Anthony Tattum is no stranger to public speaking and sharing his marketing expertise with others. On Wednesday 26th September you can catch him at the Bournville College Business Breakfast Seminar; ‘Online Insights – how to analyse your business performance and improve your position online’.
The seminars have been developed to enable businesses to keep up-to-date with current trends, changes in the market place, share best practice and network with like-minded individuals.
‘Online Insights – how to analyse your business performance and improve your position online’, will see Anthony cover a range of topics, particularly focusing on the benefits of investing in Search Engine Optimization.
Delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how your business could benefit from implementing successful SEO
- Find out how Online Insights have helped other organisations
- Hear how investing time in SEO and Google Analytics can assist in business growth
- Receive guidance on best-practice in the use of SEO and Google Analytics
- Network with other delegates
- Speak to Bournville College advisors about the training needs of your business and discuss an optimum route for your organisation
Don’t miss your chance to be part of this exciting and informative seminar. You can book on by emailing Stephanie Jones.
Posted by: Hayley Lingard on