Aston Business School briefed Big Cat to deliver a strategic marketing campaign, press coverage & event bookings for their range of Executive Development Courses.
• To assist Aston Business School in launching their range of Executive Development Courses and promoting their Growth Voucher Scheme.
• To increase the number of participants in the Executive Development Programme launch event, and encourage sign ups to the Growth Voucher Scheme.
• To encourage the involvement of companies from the West Midlands region.
• Implemented strategic marketing campaigns which included digital, offline, through the line marketing and telesales.
• All types of marketing were targeted to businesses across the West Midlands region.
• Email transmissions were followed up by a dedicated sales team to ensure highest attendance and sign up rates.
• Formed partnerships with Birmingham’s leading professionals and networking bodies such as Birmingham Future and Birmingham Forward.
• Organised interviews in the local press with programme leaders.
• Achieved coverage in publications such as Birmingham Post, The Business Desk and Midlands Business Insider.
• Developed a high level of brand recognition locally.
• Achieved a 20% increase in event bookings.