Event Management & Marketing
Big Cat Group's events division The Fair delivered 150 corporate events for Birmingham's young professionals and future business leaders.
• Deliver an events programme that provides a networking and educational platform for Birmingham’s young professionals and future business leaders.
• Increase the gross profit of Birmingham Future events over a two year period.
• Encourage a high level of speaker acquisition for events.
• Source new and exciting content and speakers for events.
• Increase attendance through engaging event content and a digital marketing strategy.
• Grow the Birmingham Future database of members.
Event delivered by The Fair.
• Introduced event KPIs based on a return on investment analyses.
• Implemented a new events booking process.
• Managed Birmingham Future website and event content.
• Made recommendations from post event anaysis on content for future events, emailers and website amendments.
• Redesigned emailer to capitalise on click through figures and drive further website traffic.
• Constructed weekly emailers and event updates to go out to over 800 members.
• Orchestrated 150 events over a two year period.
• Provided speakers at each event with 50 high profile guests.
• Raised the gross profit of Birmingham Future events by 60% with every event making a profit.
• Maximised footfall of all events for both members and non-members.
• Improved the number of new emailer subscribers to 850 people.
• Gained continuous positive feedback from delegate list from across 21 different professional service sectors.
“Over the past 18 months, Big Cat have secured numerous leading industry professionals to present to our members. This unrivalled level of speaker generation has undoubtedly contributed to our ongoing position as one of the city’s leading professional services sector organisation. Alongside providing insightful marketing consultancy and innovative ideas, I would have no qualms in recommending Big Cat.”
Emily Lloyd – Birmingham Forward Operations Manager