Media Buying, Social Media & Digital Marketing
Big Cat were briefed to deliver a marketing campaign with the aim of helping Birmingham Metropolitan College increase enrollment figures.
• Strategically plan the marketing and advertising for Kidderminster Academy ensuring that everyone within 10 miles of Kidderminster knows about the brand new campus
• Communicate brand messages and course details to the relevant audiences, particularly focusing on the 16-19 age group and school leavers
• To drive applications for September 2012 enrolments
• To drive footfall to open events throughout the year
• An integrated advertising campaign was planned and implemented including print, outdoor, radio, bus and train media
• Digital marketing campaigns on Youtube, Facebook and Google adwords were implemented at key times of the year promoting specialist subjects and adult learning courses
• Activity on local radio stations was ramped up prior to open events with presenters taking part on the day; creating content to be pushed out through the social media channels
• A Facebook campaign that reached over 65,000 users; driving traffic to the awareness canvas page on the New Kidderminster Facebook.