Marketing, PR, Social Media & Event Management
Real-life human bodies donated, preserved and dissected allowing the general public to get up close and personal with what's under their skin
• Manage, build and deliver an education and information exhibition at the heart of Birmingham city centre.
• Promote and market event to both a regional and national audience across a wide range of demographics.
• Interact with schools who might visit the exhibition as part of their science course.
Event delivered by The Fair.
• Event management and build of Bodies Revealed exhibition in the Custard Factory, Birmingham which also included the staffing and day to day management of the exhibition.
• Implemented fully integrated marketing campaign which included the development of a UK brand, print of all marketing materials and build of a website.
• Delivered extensive regional and national PR and Social Media campaign with the aim of driving ticket sales.
• Over 50,000 footfall achieved for the exhibition.
• Coverage in a broad spectrum of national and regional titles including The Guardian, The Independent, The Times, Midlands Today, BBC WM, Heart FM and Birmingham Post.
• Requests from schools to include Bodies Revealed in their course programme for future years.
"I’ve worked with top-notch marketing agencies around the world, but was still surprised at the enthusiasm, insight and creativity that Big Cat brought to the project. "Their combined experience with a variety of clients showed in the cutting edge tactics they employed. They have the pulse of the UK market and are among the most professional teams I’ve worked with. I cannot recommend them highly enough."
- Jeff Cornelius, Vice-President of Marketing, S2BN Exhibitions