Education PR & Design
In September 2011, Big Cat helped Bournville College host a launch event in celebration of their new £66 million campus.
• Host a large scale launch event for specially invited guests in celebration of the new building and the start of a new age for the college.
• The event needed to be a celebration but also a thank you to all those who have been involved in the build and the development of the new college campus.
Event delivered by The Fair.
• Full 360 campaign which included event management, design, PR, and social media.
• An exclusive event for 500 VIP guests at the new college campus.
• Keynote speech from Chris Tarrant.
• Entertainment included : flash mobs, choreographed dance routines, string quartet and a firework display.
• A digital time capsule.
• Target of £35,000 sponsorship achieved.
• Press coverage of the launch in the Guardian, TES and in regional news media.
• digital time capsule had over 320 entries from the general public and is still used by the College internally.
• Interviews on local radio, BBC WM to raise awareness of the event and time capsule.
"We spent several months planning it and Big Cat team were with us every step of the way. They came up with fantastic ideas for design, event content, social media and PR campaigns and I could rely on them to do a good job without having to get involved in the detail. The events team looked after every detail, on the night, leaving me and my team to enjoy the evening, which I’m not used to doing. Working with Big Cat has been an absolute joy, they’re a great team, very talented and professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to others or using them in the future’"
Assistant Principal – Marketing & Business Planning