Retail Branding, PR & Marketing
Big Cat were briefed to deliver a Marketing, Branding and PR campaign to increase awareness for online footwear retailer Cloggs.
• A full rebrand to position Cloggs as a marker leader in the online footwear market.
• Design a new logo to establish the brand in a new target market.
• Create a content marketing strategy for the brand.
• Attract customers to engage in online content through a PR, blogger engagement & social media campaign.
• Conducted a rebranding workshop to establish new direction and brand guidelines.
• Redesigned the logo and other materials to refresh the Cloggs brand.
• Management of the website to implement the new house style and brand guidelines.
• Designed a content strategy plan to drip feed information to customers through social media.
• Developed PR and social media strategy and implemented to support relaunch.
• Contacted various ‘mummy’ and fashion bloggers to review Cloggs products
• Sought interview and comment opportunities for CEO of Cloggs to position them as a leader in the retail sector
• Launched Cloggs new brand and website.
• Increased activity and engagement on social networking sites including; Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Contributed to increase of brand awareness through digital activity.
• 150% increase of people talking about Cloggs on social media.
• 197% increase in people reached by Cloggs social media.
• Coverage appeared in various media including: Drapers, Real Business, Kerrang! radio, Planet Rock and The Guardian.
• Multiple reviews on blogger websites to increase peer to peer activity.
“Working with Big Cat has been great and we’re really pleased with the work so far. They are a forward thinking and extremely easy company to work with. We’ve seen an increase in social media engagement and the creative re-design of our Brand has been executed flawlessly with fantastic results. We’re looking forward to working with them for the next year and believe we’ll see brilliant results.”
Chris Thomas, CEO of Cloggs.com