Marketing, PR, Social Media & Event Management
America's TV Crime Drama came to Birmingham in 2010, where over 35,000 were given the opportunity to play the role of detective for the day.
• Premiere CSI: The Experience in the UK.
• Manage, build and deliver an educational and interactive exhibition based on the award winning TV series, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
• Promote and market the interactive exhibition to both a national and regional audience for entertainment and educational purposes.
Event delivered by The Fair.
• Logistics management of CSI: The Experience which included build, ticketing and staffing during its UK debut.
• Developed brand identity and marketing materials to promote exhibition including outdoor and print advertising, educational resources and onsite posters.
• Implemented regional and national PR campaign which incorporated Press Launch, all of which aimed to increase brand awareness and ticket sales.
• Management of social media campaign on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and blogs.
• 35,000 footfall achieved by the end of the exhibition.
• Press coverage achieved in a range of national and regional media including the Daily Mirror, Radio 1, The Guardian, Birmingham Mail, Midlands Today, and ITV Central News.
• Won an FMBE Award for most effective display for out POS (point of sale) and guerilla advertising.