PR & Media Buying
Song Zuying, Lang Lang and Andrea Bocelli perform at The Royal Albert Hall; three stars in collaboration to mark the coming together of cultures.
• To promote the East Meets West concert; held at the Royal Albert Hall.
• To ensure that event was a sell out success.
• Raise awareness of the event on a regional and national level.
• Showcase the collaboration of Eastern and western culture.
• To work alongside the Chinese broadcasting company CCTV to provide them with impactful broadcasting opportunities to be played back to the Chinese public.
• Planning of an extensive media relations campaign.
• Media conference to the British and Chinese national media.
• Securing and managing interviews with artists to ensure maximum coverage.
• An extensive outdoor media campaign including wrapped busses around central London.
• A social marketing and digital marketing campaign on YouTube, Facebook and Google.
• Brand control on behalf of the client.
• Extensive regional, national and international coverage including Sky News, FT Weekend and Classic FM.
• Site takeovers on websites such as Timeout London, The Guardian and Evening Standard.
• A sell out event with guests including Prince Andrew and Chinese Minister of Culture.