Delivery of a comprehensive marketing audit and strategic campaign activity for 2014
• To undertake a full brand and marketing audit of the organisation and its current position within the European private equity market
• To plan and implement a strategic events marketing campaign for EVCA’s 2014 Symposium, delivering engaging content to its members and encouraging them to register and attend the event in Vienna
• To plan and deliver an international brand building campaign to help raise awareness of the organisation within its target markets
Event delivered by The Fair.
• Undertaking a full marketing audit of EVCA’s previous events activity and developing a comprehensive report of recommendation for the 2014 Symposium event
• Delivering all event marketing activity for EVCA’s Symposium event, including social content, PPC advertising, email campaigns and press ads
• Delivering brand building marketing activity, including design and media buying for press ads in the Wall Street Journal and Financial times. In addition to this, Big delivered a brand strategy workshop to the EVCA management team and also managed Google PPC advertising and social content on behalf of the organisation
The planning and implementation of a successful event marketing campaign that engaged over 30,000 people. The Symposium event was a huge success and we are continuing a successful relationship with EVCA.
"We are thrilled to be working with the guys at Big Cat. Their full service structure means that they are well informed in all of the projects that we look to work together on, whether it be digital, events or brand; our partnership to date has been invaluable to the EVCA."