Festival Marketing & PR
HOLI ONE Colour Festival briefed Big Cat to plan and implement PR & Marketing activity for 16 shows across the UK.
• Planning and delivery of an integrated PR & marketing campaign across multiple channels.
• Raise awareness of the shows in 16 UK cities.
• Oversee all social media content.
• Drive ticket sales and increase footfall to each show.
Event delivered by The Fair.
• Marketing activity for the HOLI ONE tour consisted of an extensive multi-channel advertising campaign which rolled out across all 16 cities of the tour.
• The campaign used both online and offline media to allow maximum UK-wide awareness. This consisted of regional print, radio, TV, outdoor billboard sites, bus and transportation advertising, online, social media and digital PPC ads campaigns.
• The exposure gained from this advertising was complimented by simultaneous PR coverage as part of an integrated communications strategy.
• Working closely with HOLI ONE to leverage existing bases.
• Sourcing media and organising press guest list.
• Policing the brand across all media executions.
• Maximising press opportunities to promote the festival on a national and regional level.
• Managing photography and videography for each show.
• Over 70,000 attendees.
• Coverage and competitions placed in several regional and national media.
• Event covered by numerous bloggers in various sectors.
• Festival featured on many event listings sites.
• Secured radio broadcasting space.
"Big Cat were fantastic leading up to, during and after the event. The festival was a massive success - we can’t wait to take it to other cities in the UK and we’re looking forward to working with Big Cat again."
Stephen Dau, CEO, HOLI ONE