Marketing, PR & Event Management
8 cultural organisations, 9 developers, and 2 days of cutting-edge & exciting digital ideas
• Bring together a selection of digital developers with arts & cultural organisations.
• Encourage innovative ideas and collaborations.
• Promote Hello Culture as a key facilitator in promoting the use of digital technology for cultural organisations.
• Help the regions business.
• Innovate digital solutions.
• Raise the international profile of the digital capability in the region.
Event delivered by The Fair.
• 8 cultural organisations and 9 developers presented their businesses.
• Attendees were matched in terms of suitability.
• Given time to hack overnight and present their new ideas and developments the next day.
• Relationship between the developers and cultural organisations was built in order to to ‘hack’ and build digital applications with cultural data sets.
• Exciting Apps were developed, including key location based apps from Sampad and Capsule.