Big Cat delivered a PR campaign for Hereford Photography Festival - the UK's oldest running photography festival.
• Drive footfall to the festival and its various exhibitions across the region.
• Engage with regional, national and trade journalists.
• Raise brand awareness of the festival and its funding situation.
• Strategic PR campaign implemented on regional and national levels.
• Journalists invited to attend premiere.
• Features and interviews secured with artists and organisers.
• Press releases featuring the highlights of the festival issued to all relevant event listings, national, regional and trade publications.
• Interviews on local BBC radio with artistic director.
• Feature on BBC Midlands about the effect the festival has on tourism in the region.
• Reviews in The Independent, Guardian, Art Monthly.
• ROI 1:7.
• Total circulation – 4,852,000.
• Total PR Value = £68,109.