2012 Summer Championship in St. Andrews, Scotland
• To provide event management throughout the 7-day tournament held at the luxurious Fairmont hotel in Scotland.
• Arrange entertainment for opening and closing event to fulfil brief given.
• Full logistical support.
Event delivered by The Fair.
• Two main events; the opening ceremony and Awards Dinner for 150 international delegates.
• Sourcing of staging, PA and AV equipment.
• The sourcing of a variety of appropriate entertainment, including traditional music, jazz and swing bands.
• 3rd party liaison with the Fairmont hotel to ensure timings were adhered to, and that everyone was briefed accordingly.
• Fully approved supplier to Fairmount Hotel.
• Growth of Big Cat’s international presence further and wider to the Americas and beyond.
• Continued discussions with ISAGS for potential future collaboration in Hawaii and Hong Kong.
“We employed Big Cat Group to deliver the entertainment throughout the tournament, and I was thoroughly impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. Their quality levels are unrivalled, sourcing only the best performers and artistes to perfectly compliment the brief given. Big Cat provided a tailored event that fully suited our needs, going above and beyond to fulfil this."
- Kevin Patterson: Executive Director, International Seniors Amateur Golf Society