Big Cat delivered a PR campaign for world renowned photographers Magnum Photos' exhibition 'Magnum Sport: Icons & the Everyday'.
• Raise awareness of the exhibition amongst Birmingham’s business community and members of the general public.
• Develop new and large audiences for the exhibition and associated events.
• Create dynamic social media activity and lively online presence linked to existing partner sites.
• Secure national, regional and local media coverage for this exciting and unique exhibition and the project partners involved.
• Press releases written to suit different demographics and target audiences (i.e. business, art, photography, local).
• Interviews between exhibition partners and broadcast media set up.
• Build and manage of website for the project.
• Daily updates of Facebook and Twitter.
• A broad range of regional, national and trade coverage secured.
• Coverage included a double page spread in the Birmingham Post, articles in Area Magazine, Birmingham Mail, Express & Star, Outdoor Photographer, Black & White Photography.
• Interviews secured on Midlands Today and BBC WM with key organisers and spokespeople.