Marketing, PR & Event Production
For the second year running, Big Cat delivered the marketing, PR and event management for another trade visit from the representatives of the United Arab Emirates, Ajman Free Zone.
• Promote and market the trade events in both London and Manchester in order to raise awareness of the Ajman Free Zone.
• To deliver an integrated PR & marketing campaign to all relevant target audiences across multiple sectors, in order to inform them of the benefits of trading within the Ajman Free Zone.
Event delivered by The Fair.
• Production of promotional materials and electronic direct mailers targeted to a database of sectorised professionals.
• Liaised with local and national media to raise awareness of the event in order to drive footfall.
• Created partnerships with national business networks to help endorse and promote the event.
• Coordinated event content and secured prestigious speakers.
• Seeding across social media platforms.
• Leveraging local partnerships.
- Manchester & London events sold out.
- Sourced guest speakers - Marc Davis CEO at SPD Ltd, on behalf of Prof Amanda Broderick. Sabry Salman Director and Head of Offshore Corporate at Barclays
- H.E Mahmood Al Hashemi, H.H Sheikh Mohammed Bin Maktoum al Maktoum, Rishi Somaiya, Nader Eldesouky and Atif Malik represented the Ajman Free Zone and made a special appearance to help facilitate linkages at the event.
- Event listed on various listings and business websites.
- Personalised invitations sent to database of 3,000 recipients.
- Over £50,000 of business deals realised as a direct result of the trade visit.
- Raised awareness of Ajman Free Zone, advantages and benefits of international relations.
- Multiple pieces of pre and post PR coverage.