International charity Keep A Breast briefed Big Cat to act as a press office during their #checkyourselfie campaign.
• To drive awareness of Keep A Breast’s #checkyourselfie campaign.
• To help increase the number of downloads of the ‘check yourself’ app, and announce the charity to the UK giving it distinct share of voice amongst a landscape that is hotly contested.
• During breast cancer awareness month, Big Cat delivered a national campaign that reached print and online with a particular focus on women’s press/writers.
• Focusing on real life breast cancer survival stories to provide the human interest element of the campaign and promote the importance of early awareness.
• Achieving 11 pieces of quality coverage across national print and online media including the Daily Mail, Huffington Post UK, The Daily Telegraph, The Mirror and Women’s Health.
• Coverage successfully reached an excess of 736 million media impressions.