For two years, Big Cat worked closely with Punch Records on their various projects including; Bass FM, Bass Festival and Music Potential.
• Promote each project or event through relative regional and national media platforms – specifically focusing on BASS festival and FM launch.
• Position Punch Records as one of the leading music development agencies in the UK.
• Develop relationships with brands and companies for later sponsorship opportunities.
• Raise awareness and footfall of the BASS Festival event.
• Targeted various regional and national media to promote each event and project.
• Established Punch CEO Ammo Talwar as a leading entrepreneurial figure for the city of Birmingham.
• Promote Punch’s involvement with CSR and NEETs through their Music Potential programme.
• Developed relationships with brands for potential sponsorship.
• Press coverage in a variety of publications and online sources including; Audience Magazine, Live Magazine and Metro.
• Successfully promoted BASS Festival, BASS FM and Music Potential through various media channels.
• Secured potential future opportunities for Punch with various companies and brands.
• Attributed to footfall and awareness of BASS Festival and BASS FM.
Big Cat supported us across various projects including this year’s BASS Festival and the launch of BASS FM. They exceeded our KPI and PR value expectations with the press coverage they secured for us and we appreciate their continued support throughout our time with them.
Ammo Talwar, CEO, Punch Records