Big Cat's partner agency The Fair worked with Roland Garros, the French Open, one of the top four tournaments in the world.
• To encourage broader participation and awareness of tennis.
• To develop a new concept: ‘Roland Garros in to the City’.
• To bring the tournament to the esplanade in front of Paris City Hall.
Event delivered by The Fair
• Provided various tennis activities including a replica of Roland Garros Center court, a mini smash court for kids, and practice walls.
• Giant 55m2 screen to broadcast matches.
• Organisation of several tennis exhibitions with visits from tennis legends John McEnroe and Ilie NDstase.
• Over 20,000 attendees engaged with the activities available.
• All matches screen live from Roland Garros.
• Synthetic courts were fully booked by members of the public and attracted many tennis heroes from both past and present.