A recently discovered collection of historical RoSPA safety posters, on public display for the first time.
• Devise a method of displaying the artwork sympathetically in the Birmingham Hilton Metropole to coincide with RoSPA’s annual health and safety awards.
Event delivered by The Fair.
• We engaged award winning artist Stuart Whipps to photograph the original work in a light studio using a Phase One IQ 180 camera.
• Arranged for prints to be produced by Spectrum Photographic (one of the country’s leading photo labs).
• Interviews on BBC Midlands Today.
• Feature on BBC website.
• Exhibited prints of exceptional quality.
• Feature in Digital Arts online.
• Exhibition re-engages the public and private sector with RoSPA artwork.
• RoSPA prints available to buy online.
"RoSPA appointed Big Cat as its agency following a rigorous selection process. Big Cat met the criteria of matching creative design to brief within budget, and since the contract commenced, Big Cat has demonstrated a passion and commitment to their work, both in terms of design and customer service." - Frances Richardson, External Affairs Manager, RoSPA