The Fair provided event management for the Help Harry Help Others Charity Ball - 1,250 guests, over £100,000 raised, the largest event to be held at the ICC in 2012.
• Deliver the inaugural Charity ball for Help Harry Help Others in memory of Harry Moseley.
• Ensure the smooth delivery of all aspects of the event.
• Raise the profile of HHHO charity and celebrate its fantastic achievements.
• Deliver a memorable programme that positions the poignancy of the event and the charity.
• Create a legacy which builds upon the success of the event and continues to highlight the campaign that Harry Moseley started in order to make a difference in the lives of those living with cancer.
Event delivered by The Fair
• Managing logistics for all elements of the event including the drinks reception, the charity ball itself and after party.
• Put together and followed a complex call sheet to accommodate a minute by minute running order of the night from 2pm to 5am the next day.
• Curated multiple presentation inputs, staging, music and lighting and show calling.
• Third party supplier negotiation e.g. celebrity talent, speakers, photographers and sponsors.
• Managing a drinks reception on arrival and transport to and from the after show party.
• The event raised more than £100,000 for The Help Harry Help Others Charity.
• Over 1,250 guests attended the ball, making it the largest event held at the ICC this year.
• Celebrities from the music and television industry supported the ball including a performance from Beverley Knight.
• Extensive press coverage over the event including a double page spread in The Birmingham Post and OK magazine.