Consumer PR Campaign
Big Cat was briefed to deliver a PR campaign, promoting leading Midlands based arts and entertainment venue The Public.
• Promote exhibitions by artists such as Tracey Emin, Martin Parr and Harry Goodwin.
• Plan and implement crisis communications strategy.
• Deploy marketing tactics such as social media and content creation to support the crisis communication activity.
• Increased footfall to the gallery and its exhibitions through increased national and regional print, broadcast and online news coverage.
• Secured positive news coverage about the exhibitions and entertainment showcased at the venue.
• Developed and deployed crisis communications strategy through regional media, national media and social media.
• Created a campaign for the venue, staff and local residents to build a legacy of the venue after it closed, names #LoveOurPublic.
• Arranged numerous show launches with media attendance.
• Press coverage over the campaign from numerous media channels including BBC online and The Guardian.
• Average of 100 tweets and comments being left daily to support the #LoveOurPublic campaign.