Destination Marketing & PR
Big Cat provide design, marketing and PR for Umberslade Farm Park - a popular children's farm in Warwickshire.
• To raise awareness of Umberslade Farm Park, increasing visitor numbers and establishing it as a destination for the perfect family day out.
• To produce a new, child friendly brand identity to sit alongside the existing branding, enabling the park to differentiate between its various offerings for families, businesses and weddings.
• To implement a press office that drove awareness to the Christmas activity taking place at the farm during the festive season.
• Utilised the existing branding to create a new brand identity for the family farm park, encompassing a new logo and promotional materials.
• Created a marketing communications strategy to engage with current customers and target key influencers to spread positive word of mouth about the brand and experience.
• Approached a number of prominent bloggers, in order to piggyback off their existing audience to promote Umberslade as a prime family destination this Christmas.
• Developed several competitions in partnership with various regional print and online title, and implement a Christmas social media campaign in the form of a photo-led advent calendar.
• Provided event support for the client's seasonal activities such as their Family bonfire & Fireworks, Christmas market and Santa's Grotto, delivered by The Fair.
• Campaign achieved 19 pieces of coverage across regional print and online media including detailed blogger reviews and extended competition features.
• The total coverage reached in excess of 16.3 million media impressions.
• The social media ‘advent calendar’ campaign reached a total of 8,845 people.
• Facebook advertising campaign reached over 59,000 people and generated a significant increase in traffic to the website.