Manufacturing Marketing Strategy
Volvo Penta, one of the world’s leading suppliers of marine, leisure and industrial engines & power systems briefed Big Cat to assist with their marketing strategy for 2014.
• Undertake a full marketing audit with a view to influence the marketing and communications strategy for 2014 and beyond.
• Situational analysis of the company and its present position in the eyes of its audience and peers.
• Investigating any strengths and weaknesses and understanding its positing within its current surroundings.
• Competitor analysis and an in depth study into Volvo's competition.
• Stakeholder analysis to develop a clearer understanding of Volvo Penta's target markets and their needs.
• Review all brand touch-points in order to improve upon and maximise over the next year.
• Collate all aspects of the audit for Volvo to incorporate into their 2014 marketing strategy.
• Volvo Penta UK are now working to implement Big Cat's recommendations. A structured communications plan not only means that Volvo Penta are connecting with their customers more effectively than ever before, but their project profitability has been increased due to detailed planning.